THE COWBOYS EXPERIENCE BROUGHT TO YOUR FRONT DOOR!
- Team Cowboys will deliver your package to get the party started!
- Instagram Story Birthday Shout-Out from @CowboysCalgary
- Birthday Flavoured Cupcake
- Cowboys Hat Stickers
- CBOYS SnapBack Hat
- Cowboys Limited Edition Belt Buckle
- Cowboys VIP Gold Card
- Cowboys Golden Ticket to redeem for two special event or concert tickets at Cowboys
- 10 NO LINE NO COVER vouchers to use at Cowboys once we're open!
- 10 Legendary #CowboysCalgary Boot Mugs
- Personalized Birthday Card & Scavenger Hunt
- 4Pack of RedBull
HOUSE PARTY ADD ONS: Champagne & Shots, Beer, Red Bull or Party Favours!
PLEASE NOTE: Packages will be dropped off every week from Thursday - Saturday between 5PM - 8PM within city limits. A member from the Events Team will be in contact with you to arrange the drop-off date & time.
Orders must be submitted within 48hrs of drop-off date & time.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*ALL PACKAGE PURCHASES ARE NON REFUNDABLE*
*PACKAGE DROP OFF STARTING THURSDAY, MAY 28TH
As COVID-19 remains a serious threat, please be mindful of the below practices when booking your House Party Package:
- If you are feeling ill (even if you haven’t travelled), please postpone your Drop Off date & time
- Thoroughly and frequently wash your hands after contact with others and avoid touching your face.
- Avoid sharing drinks/food with others.
- Remember to cover your mouth with a tissue or your sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid physical contact such as hugs and handshakes, if at all possible.
If you or someone you’ve been in contact with has travelled outside of Canada, Alberta Health Services advises you to watch for symptoms like fever, cough or shortness of breath in yourself or family members, and call Health Link 811 at the first sign of symptoms.
If you or a member of your family/household has been advised by Alberta Health/HealthLink to self-isolate and obtain COVID-19 testing, remain at home and follow self-isolation guidelines until you receive negative results and stop showing symptoms.